AA144A DirectoValve® Electrical Solenoid Control Valve for Pressures up to 100 PSI (7 bar)
- Direct acting; large internal flow chamber without pilot hole reduces chance of clogging.
- Stainless steel wetted parts provide additional corrosion resistance.
- Operate on 12 VDC system.
- Maximum pressure 100 PSI (7 bar).
- Encapsulated solenoid coil can be changed without removing valve from system.
- EPDM diaphragms and seat washers.
- Continuous flow through bypass connection, with flow to spray line controlled by valve "on-off" action.
- 10 GPM (37.9 l/min) flow with only 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop.
- 2.5 amp current draw.
- Polypropylene body for chemical resistance.
- Fabric reinforced diaphragms.
- No stroke adjustment required.
- Corrosion-resistant. 430SS Solenoid Grade armature and armature stop.
- Encapsulated coil and magnetic circuit.
- 3/4" inlet and 1/2" outlet.
Electric solenoid valves and be ganged together using the hex nipple . Up to 3 valves can be connected.